H2 Production & Fueling Station
- Modular, deployable hydrogen production and fueling station, designed and developed by HydraFLX Systems, composed of Packaged Operating moDules (PODs), which are crush proof-designed, DOT transportable, carbon steel packages for military or commercial transport. Opened in Nov 2006.
- Three primary PODs:
- Hydrogen Fuel Processor (H2FP) using two Teledyne Energy Systems HMX 200 electrolyzers; production output 50kg/day.
- Hydrogen Pressure Management (H2PM) using HydraFLX compression system; pressurizes H2 up to 5000psi.
- Hydrogen Pressure Storage (H2PS) using 9 Dynetek composite tanks; stores H2 at 5000psi.
- Two additional PODs provide Power Control and Water for electrolysis; MEP 9 Generator used for deployment.
Modular & Deployable PODs
Recent Hydrogen Station Upgrades
Oxygen collection and storage
270 kg Hydrogen Storage
- PEM Electrolyzer - 65 kg/day
- Global Water Box for Brackish and Salt Water
- 700 bar refueling capability