Federal Research Grants
– A collection of SBIR/STTR participating agency websites with specific information about the impact of COVID-19 on the application and awards process.
* National Science Foundation
– Accepting proposals to conduct non-medical, non-clinical care research on different aspects of COVID-19
– Inviting RAPID proposals and supplemental funding requests to existing awards that address COVID-19 challenges through data and/or software infrastructure development activities
– Request for SBIR/STTR Phase 1 Proposals (NSF 20-065) addressing COVID-19
* National Institute of Health (NIH)
– Specifically interested in incorporation of data from the 2019-nCoV into ongoing research efforts to develop predictive models for the spread of Coronaviruses and related pathogens
*USDA Federal Rural Resource Guide
USDA COVID-19 Federal Rural Resource Guide for rural leaders looking for federal funding and partnership opportunities to help address this pandemic.