(If you are looking to apply for the Innovation Grant to produce PPE, click here)
HAWAII MANUFACTURERS WEEKLY CALL
Thank you everyone for participating in the weekly calls! As businesses return to work our focus now shifts to recovery efforts from this pandemic. We will pause on hosting these call on a weekly basis, and will hold them as needed. Updates and new information will be posted on this page as well as emailed to our mailing list. To join the mailing and/or have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com. We highly value your input and will keep sharing information and assist you in any way that we can.
Download Meeting Notes from Previous Weekly Calls
4/3 | 4/10 | 4/17 | 4/24 | 5/1 | 5/8 | 5/15 | 5/22 | 5/29
*MASKS FOR MANUFACTURERS*
To help support our manufacturers, we are pleased to announce that, in partnership with HTDC-Innovate Hawaii, HFMA and the Chamber Manufacturing Initiative, we are offering masks to manufacturers at no cost. The masks were made by seamstresses locally to support local manufacturers, and intended for you and your employees only, not for resale or family and friends. Thank you for honoring this request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order (limited to 10 masks) and for pick up dates and times. You and your company are important to us and we want to support our manufacturers through this time of change.
*LIST OF PPE CRITICAL SUPPLIES*
If you need PPE for your business, here is a running list of Hawaii manufacturers producing PPE.
CLICK HERE FOR THE LIST
Please remember to support our Hawaii businesses and BUY LOCAL! If you are searching for PPE that is not available locally, let us know and we can help identify a supplier from our MEP National Network.
If you are a Hawaii manufacturer producing PPE and not on this list, please contact us at email@example.com to let us know.
For other information on:
– Economic relief/aid, best practices for human resources, team management etc., visit our main page
– Research grants, visit here
– COVID-19 webinars, visit here
* Center for Manufacturing Excellence
– Resources to help small and medium-sized manufacturers manage during this COVID-19 crisis
* National Association for Manufacturers (NAM) COVID-19 resource page
– Includes Renewal Action Plan, webinars, #CreatorsRespond call to action, and more.
PROCEDURES & PROTOCOLS
* FDA Guidance: Hand Sanitizer Manufacturing
– Revised Guidelines (Download)
– March 25 Announcement
* Food Manufacturers: Recommended Protocols if a Staff Tests Positive for COVID-19
– Guidelines (Download)
* Workplace Safety & Management
Intertek Alchemy’s complimentary training for front-line manufacturing and food production workers
– The 12-minute course trains employees on effective measures to mitigate the spread of the coronavirus, how to recognize symptoms, and how to prevent transmission.
– Download a sample SOP for actions when a worker is tested for and/or tests positive for COVID-19.
– Download a sample SSOP for cleaning and sanitizing frequently touched surfaces.