Grant Accounting #1 Webinar
Event DetailsThis event is part of the webinar series, How to Fund Your Innovative Startup, hosted by HTDC and INNOVATE Hawaii. Important for anyone new to the Small Business Innovation Research / Small Business Technology Transfer (SBIR/STTR) research funding programs.
Grant Accounting #1 - Understanding Indirect Cost Rates for Government Contractors & Grantees. Featuring Jameson & Company, providing accounting solutions to federal government contractors and grantees.
In this webinar, you will discover:
- How to project the right indirect rate for your proposal
- What the government thinks is a reasonable indirect rate
- How using the wrong indirect rate can bankrupt you
- How grantees can commit "inadvertent fraud" when filing form SF-425
- How indirect cost rates get negotiated
- Jameson’s approach to indirect rates
Registration is required. Click on the reservation link below.
Tuesday, Dec 11, 2018
11:00 AM - 1:00 PM