Introduce Your Products to the 2020 Hankyu Hawaii Fair Organizers – breakfast briefing and panel
Event DetailsWould you like to sell directly to Japanese consumers and explore exporting to Japan? The Hankyu Hawaii Fair is looking for authentic products made in Hawaii, from apparel to accessories and jewelry, to packaged food items and other gifts. DBEDT is very pleased to continue our successful partnership with the Hankyu Hanshin Department Stores, organizers of the annual Hawaii Fair, to showcase authentic Hawaii brands to the over 200,000 Japanese customers that attend the Fair over a seven-day period.
This year, DBEDT will host a panel briefing:
- DBEDT will provide updates on the 2020 Hawaii State Trade Expansion Program (HiSTEP);
- Hankyu Hawaii Fair organizers will speak on the strategy behind organizing the Hawaii Fair, one of a series of Hankyu World Fairs held throughout the year;
- Hankyu will speak on Japanese consumer preferences and upcoming trends in fashion, food and gifts;
- Previous participating Hawaii manufacturers will share their experiences, discuss logistics and other technical details.
Immediately following the Seminar, DBEDT will organize a matching event where you can introduce your products for consideration by the Hawaii Fair organizers. Please register by clicking the Reserve Now link below.
To participate in the matching event, you must attend the breakfast briefing. NOTE: the panel briefing will be in Japanese and English with consecutive interpreting for both languages.
- Tuesday, October 29, 2019
- Registration and Matching Event set-up begins at 8:00AM
- Parking in the JCCH parking structure is $8 with validation, credit card only
- $20.00 for the breakfast buffet
- Deadline to register is Tuesday, October 22, 2019 (Click on Reserve Now link to register and for more information)
Tuesday, Oct 29, 2019
8:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Japanese Cultural Center of Hawaii
2454 S Beretania St, Honolulu, HI