Women’s Global Trade Empowerment Forum (Virtual Series)
Event DetailsWomen’s Global Trade Empowerment Forum has been transformed into a Virtual Six-Part Forum Series with the forum inauguration scheduled for July 14, 2020. Please also monitor this site for updates about the forum including the virtual program dates and agenda.
Series Schedule: July 14 (Inauguration), July 28, August 11, August 25, September 8, September 22 Location: Virtual platform
- Session 1 7/14: Kick-off feat. USMCA & Future of Trade in North America - Expanding and Diversifying Sales
- Session 2 7/28: Financing the Deal & Getting Paid
- Session 3 8/11: Thriving in the Digital Trade Economy Under USMCA
- Session 4 8/25: How to Make USMCA Work for You - Changes in Customs & Rules of Origin
- Session 5 9/8: Legal Strategies for Success - Governance, Compliance, & Representation Agreements
- Session 6 9/22: Protecting the Most Important Asset –Your IP; WGTEF Wrap Up/Certificate Presentations
This is a must-attend event for women entrepreneurs who wish to boldly grow their business into new markets! In anticipation of the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA), this dynamic forum provides a truly unique opportunity to gain the tools, skills and networks to build an export strategy and develop business connections.
- Featuring Industry Leaders from the following sectors: Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Design & Construction, Education, Energy, Information & Communication Technology, and Medical Devices & Services
- Market Country Outlooks and Global Trade Skills Development
- B2B and B2G Business Development Meetings
- Access to Markets, Networks, Mentors, and Capital
For more information and to register your interest, visit: https://northtexasdec.regfox.com/wgtefregistration.
Please contact Jessica.Gordon@trade.gov, Judy.Kornfeld@trade.gov or Richard.Swanson@trade.gov for questions regarding the event.
Tuesday, Jul 14, 2020 - Tuesday, Sep 22, 2020
12:00 AM - 12:00 AM