HTDC Executive Assistant
Position Number: 101971
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Administrative Assistance to the Executive Director, the HTDC Board of Directors and Board Committees
• Legislative Coordinator
• Administrative Support to HTDC
• Perform Other Duties as Assigned
• General office management practices and procedures;
• governmental organization and administrative processes including legislative process, economic development program planning and development, contracts and purchasing, personnel; and other related functions.
• Effective oral and written communication
• Initiate, plan, organize, delegate, direct, coordinate, and carry out a broad range of secretarial and administrative functions
• Experience taking official meeting minutes and familiar with corporate Board functions.
• Work effectively in a fast-paced office with ongoing deadlines and rush projects.
• Deal effectively with public officials, corporate executives, representatives of interested groups, media, private sector officials, and members of the general public.
• Display discretion in matters of sensitivity and confidentiality.
• Proficiency in E-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Graduation from high school and graduation from secretarial or executive assistant training or college preferred.
Minimum five (5) years in a progressively responsible position providing professional executive secretarial support, preferably a statewide or federal program. Education and experience may be substituted for each other on a year-for-year basis.
Send Resumes to: email@example.com