Funding to Help Hawaii Businesses
Hawaii Small Business Innovation Research Program
HSBIR Metrics since inception
Federal Phase 1 funding
HSBIR Phase 1 matching grants
Federal Phase 2/3 funding
HSBIR Phase 2/3 match
HSBIR Application Process
APPLY FOR PHASE 0
CLICK HERE >>
APPLY FOR PHASE I
CLICK HERE >>
* Applications for Phase 0 and Phase I open on January 11, 2021 at 8:00 AM (HST), and close on February 25, 2021 at 11:59 PM (HST).
* Phase II and III match will not be funded this year.
* For questions or to be added to the HSBIR mailing list, please email us at email@example.com.
* To download a sample of the Phase 0 application CLICK HERE >>
* To download a sample of the Phase 1 application CLICK HERE >>
* First time applicants will be given priority.
* Previously awarded companies who did not complete the HTDC Annual Impact Survey will not be considered for funding.* Upon successful completion of the next Annual Impact Survey (next survey release is TBD), company will then be eligible to apply for funding.
*Due to Covid-19 a 2020 survey was not conducted by HTDC so it will not impact a company’s eligibility.
To view the HSBIR Program Administrative Rules, click here
Manufacturing Assistance Grant Program
MAP APPLICATION PROCESS
The FY21 MAP Grant will not be funded this year.
For all questions regarding this grant program and to be added to the mailing list, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To view the MAP Grant Program Administrative Rules, please click here
Sponsorship Application Process
Read the required RFP first, then apply online. Applications should be submitted well in advance of the event.
A committee will review application to determine if the event meets HTDC’s mission