ACT FAST! Seats are limited!
September 18-19 2017
Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa (map)
2552 Kalakaua Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96815
For the Full Conference Agenda Click Here
Federal Program Managers representing $2.5 billion in early stage funding will be here to meet with you. If you’re an innovator, entrepreneur, researcher, post doc, graduate student or small technology firm, take advantage of this coveted opportunity to meet one-on-one with program decision makers. Get Funded!
- Seed funding your Idea using SBIR
- Tips to winning SBIR from local companies
- Go to market with Miltech and RTI International
- Meet Private funding partners Canaan and Hawaii Angels
- SBIR Agency Funding Priorities
- Meet local resources available to innovators, researchers, and technology entrepreneurs
- Inside the Head of an Evaluator: Lessons Learned and Common Mistakes
- Technology Alignment, Opportunities, and Funding from the Warfighter (Defense focused)
- Meet One-on-One with SBIR/STTR Program Managers
- Learn more about HSBIR Matching Grants
Sponsorship opportunities are available! Please email us at email@example.com.
More about the SBA SBIR Road Tour
- The Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) program is a highly competitive United States Government non-dilutive funding source, coordinated by the Small Business Administration. It is intended to encourage domestic small businesses to engage in high-growth research and development (R&D). Funding takes the form of contracts or grants and the awardee projects must have the potential for commercialization while meeting specific U.S. Government R&D requirements. Funds are obtained by allocating a certain percentage of the total extramural (R&D) budgets of the 11 federal agencies with extramural research budgets in excess of $100 million. Approximately, $2.5 billion is awarded through the program each year with each agency administering its own individual program within the guidelines established by Congress.