eCommerce Globalization Strategies – eCommerce Channel Mix
Event DetailsSelling Online Globally - eCommerce Channel Mix
Overview: Choosing the right eCommerce sales channel mix depends upon understanding the online purchasing habits in your target market. In this webinar, you’ll learn what considerations have most commonly led to success in the online business world.
Objectives: Find new foreign buyers through eCommerce Channel Mix.
- Listen to industry experts explain the strategic process of selecting eCommerce sales channels appropriate for your product and demographic.
- Learn how you can maximize your return on investment from your online sales efforts.You will leave this seminar knowing how to:
- Establish a baseline for where your site traffic comes from.
- Know who your customers are and from where they are they are buying
- Choose an appropriate eCommerce sales channel mix. Keyword translation considerations for overseas search engines
Please read the following information carefully: The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards.
Please read the Privacy Act Notice.
Virtual program will be held at 2 PM Eastern / 1 PM Central / 12 PM Mountain / 11 AM Pacific on June 24, 2020 via Webex online conference and audio call.
The Net portion of the Webinar can be accessed 10 minutes prior to its scheduled start time.
Date: June 24, 2020 at 11 AM PST Cost: Free Venue: Your Computer
Wednesday, Jun 24, 2020
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM